Salary: £55,000 + benefits
Our client is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary accountancy and business advisory firm providing a comprehensive range of professional audit, assurance, accountancy, tax and financial services to a wide range of businesses and charities.
The role will be based in the London offices.
This is a tax advisory role focussed on corporate tax transactional advice, international advice and shareholder tax issues.
This will include for example, clearance applications, supporting the tax partner in international structuring assignments, EIS, VCT, EMI advice and implementation and corporate tax advisory including R&D, VGTR, capital allowances and loan relationships.
Person / Experience Required
- Excellent level of knowledge and understanding of corporate tax and shareholder tax issues including EIS, VCT, EMI and transactional tax, normally consisting of a minimum of 5 years experience.
- International tax experience
- IT literate in MS Office applications.
- Client focused with the ability to communicate with a range of clients clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills, with an ability to relate well with clients.
- An excellent manager of time with the ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Committed to the further development of the role.
- The ability to be pro-active.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- The confidence to work on own initiative.
- A determination to keep up to date with legal and technical changes and developments.
ACA or ATT or CTA
Apply for this Vacancy