Location: London, City
Salary range: £60,000 – £70,000 + bonus + bens
Our client is a leading city based regulatory consultancy, with a reputation for innovation, enjoying strong growth and significant ongoing commercial opportunities. They already have a committed Payment Services and E-money client base and anticipate strong growth in this sector. In accordance with this, they are currently seeking an experienced compliance professional, with a background in Payment Services and consultancy, to lead this division.
- Taking primary responsibility for developing the company’s services in relation to Payment Services and E-money
- Developing new consulting opportunities with E-money and Payment Services firms
- Developing new opportunities and leading client engagements with regulated e-money and payment services companies
- Managing client FCA Authorisation projects
- Representing the company within the wider industry
Person / Experience Required
- Strong professional background in Compliance Consultancy or Payment Services with significant experience of the other and a detailed understanding of the sector
- Can demonstrate a deep working knowledge of the Payment Services Directive, E-Money Directive and their application to regulated firms and a working knowledge of planned EU developments in Payment Services legislation
- Detailed knowledge of relevant financial crime legislation and rules and the ability to apply it a range of regulated firms
- Outstanding documentation skills and significant experience of using a range of standard consultancy tools and techniques
- A focussed, results oriented and commercially driven individual who is natural relationship builder with a passion for their profession.