Location: Home Based (UK)
Salary: Up to £70,000 + competitive package
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of telecommunications services in the world, with over 20 offices worldwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Director to join the Sales Team, working exclusively within the information security and risk management landscape.
As a Client Director you will establish, develop and maintain relationships at executive-level within a portfolio of allocated clients (approx. 10-12). Your customers will vary across verticals and size (between 1,000 and 10,000 users) and you will position the company as the supplier of choice for Security Solutions and Services within those accounts.
You will be driving the sales cycle, overseeing a small account team including junior account managers, management consultants and technical account managers and the client is offering up to £70,000 salary.
- As a Client Director your responsibilities will include:
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships at an executive-level within a portfolio of allocated clients (approx. 10-12)
- Infiltrate in to all parts of the client’s business and influence the key decision makers, typically at C-level.
- Act as the company’s ambassador within specific client accounts, where a profitable relationship has been proactively established and maintained over time.
- Effectively articulate and promote the value propositions of the company and its services and sell the business benefits at all levels.
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies and targets for each of the accounts within the assigned portfolio.
- Manage business performance of each account within the assigned portfolio through the attainment of aggressive monthly and annual revenue/margin goals and deliver against the individual compensation plan.
- Keep up to date with IT Security trends.
- Regularly engage with the Business Development, Internal Sales and Marketing teams to maximise business leads and ensure the smooth running of the sales operations process.
- Follow the internal sales engagement process with all other relevant divisions where appropriate.
Person / Experience Required:
As a Client Director your skills and qualifications will include:
- Proven Success in a similar role selling high technology products and services.
- Excellent Engagement and networking skills and used to working at C level.
- Ability to prove strong relationships with key decision makers across core customer growth areas of 1,000 – 10,000 user organisations
- Ability to manage, motivate and drive internal resources.
- Be willing to travel within the UK as and when necessary.
- Possession of a current Driving licence.